The Good Neighbour programme was launched in 2006. It has been implemented in the city of Gdańsk, the Company’s immediate sphere of influence. The Company’s commitment to the local community aims to tackle social inequalities. The programme’s strategic objective is to raise the environmental awareness and promote pro-environmental behaviour among the youngest children.
Our key activities in this area include:
- promoting family picnics, sports events, summer camps, etc.,
- providing support to pro-environmental initiatives in the immediate vicinity of our refinery,
- developing the residents’ understanding of our refinery’s operation and assuring them that it has state-of-the-art environmental security controls,
- providing support to public benefit institutions and organisations, especially those helping children,
- organising Children’s Day and Santa Claus gift-giving events for local community children.