Awards and distinctions awarded to the LOTOS Group companies in 2012:
- The Forbes monthly published a list of companies characterised by the fastest growth in market values. LOTOS Asfalt and LOTOS Serwis received distinctions in the “2012 Forbes’ Diamonds” report. LOTOS Asfalt and LOTOS Serwis took top positions among 155 awarded companies from the Province of Gdańsk. The Forbes’ 2012 list includes 2,051 companies from all over Poland.
- In the “2012 Responsible Business Ranking”, Grupa LOTOS came third in the fuels, energy and production category and 15th in the overall classification.
- As one of 18 companies in Poland, Grupa LOTOS received a “Silver CSR Leaf” for its socially responsible approach to business and compliance with exacting CSR standards. The distinction is awarded by the Polityka weekly and PwC, an international auditing firm, to companies whose CSR principles are consistent with ISO 26000.
- The LOTOS Optima brand was named a “Good Product of the Year 2011 – the Consumers' Choice” in a survey carried out by Forum Biznesu, a supplement to the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily, based on such criteria as confidence in the brand and product quality.
- Grupa LOTOS took third place in the “2011 Best Annual Report” contest, the Enterprises category, organised by the Accounting and Tax Institute.
- •Grupa LOTOS received the main prize in the second edition of the “Eco-responsibility in business” contest organised by the Ecomanager monthly. The competition rewards enterprises that take special measures to minimise their environmental footprint, successfully implement CSR policies and organise educational initiatives to promote environmental protection.
- •Grupa LOTOS was recognised as one of the most sought-after employers in 2012, the “Energy, fuels and gas” category, by experts and managers polled by Antal International and Business Center Club.
- •Tadeusz Szkudlarski, LOTOS Czechowice's CEO, was named a “Fair Play Ambassador in Business”, while LOTOS Czechowice received the “2012 Fair Play Company” certificate. The distinction is awarded by the Selection Committee to companies which demonstrate long-standing reliability and diligence in all areas of management and integrity in relations with their partners, and which implement best CSR practices and engage in key community-oriented initiatives.